EFFECTIVE DATE: August 2, 2018
Table of Contents
The Fair Information Practices Principles (United States) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR of the European Union) form the backbone of privacy law and in concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles along with the General Data Protection Regulation and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
If you reside in the United States, you are using these services provided by Trackheadz LLC (yet to be formed) and if you reside in the European Union, you are using these services provided by Trackheadz BV (yet to be formed) who is responsible for your personal data provided to or collected by Trackheadz or its related services.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices (United States) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR of the European Union) we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur Trackheadz will notify its users via email within 72 Hours and/or we will notify our users via site notification or email within 72 Hours.
2. Information We Collect
Trackheadz collects personal information and anonymous information from users who decide to use Trackheadz or its related services. When subscribing to Trackheadz or its related services, we may ask for certain information in order to interact with its services such as customer service, promotions, marketing or surveys. Trackheadz also collects information from you when subscribing to its newsletter, by filling out a form or by entering information on our site and it may create aggregate information of users of this site. The information collected by Trackheadz or its related services includes;
◦ Name, address, postal code, email address, and phone number.
◦ Age, date of birth and demographic information.
◦ When necessary, certain payment details for identity verification including credit card information.
3. Use of Information
We use the information we collect from you when you subscribe, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, advertisement or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
◦ Personalizing the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
◦ Improving our website in order to better serve you.
◦ Allowing us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
◦ Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
◦ Content customization including advertising based on user interests.
◦ Providing customer service, newsletters, promotions, marketing or surveys.
◦ Preventing potentially illegal activities in accordance with Trackheadz’s Terms of Service.
◦ Any other purpose disclosed to you at the time your information is collected pursuant to your consent.
4. Information Protection
Trackheadz uses vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards and use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Safety and security of your information is not 100% guaranteed, so please refer to the US Federal Trade Commission’s website for literature on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
◦ Enhance processing subscriptions, to help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
◦ Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
◦ Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use selected trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you may still place orders.
6. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share your information collected about you to third parties in the following circumstances;
◦ Authorized Brand, Business and Service Partners. We may share your contact information with partners who help with providing Trackheadz’s services such as payment processing, data analytics, customer support, technical support, marketing and advertising.
◦ By Consent. We may share your contact information with third party marketing partners and partners who help with providing Trackheadz’s services.
◦ Service and User Protection. We may share your information to protect and defend he legal rights its services including its employees, affiliates or partners and to protect the safety and security of its users in accordance with Trackheadz’s Terms of Service.
◦ When Required By Law. We may share your information to protect and defend the legal rights of Trackheadz and its services including its employees, affiliates or partners to comply with legal matters and obligations.
◦ Third-Party Transactions. We may share your information in the event of a corporate transaction, for instance a consolidation, merger, asset sale or the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
Trackheadz places advertisements on its services including all platforms the service is readily available. These third-party advertisements are displayed through Trackheadz or its related services and its users may interact with these advertisements by clicking on them in order to access other properties owned and operated by other companies.
Please be advised that the advertisements are provided by the business partners of the service. These third-party websites may collect information about your personal information by using cookies and/or similar technologies used by Trackheadz. All information collected by these third-party services are not authorized to disclose your personally identifiable information unless in connection with providing their own services.
If you are a resident of California, you may make a request regarding the disclosure of your personal information that we may give to third parties. Businesses actively participating in activities associated with Trackheadz may opt-of these disclosures. You may do so by contacting Trackheadz by the methods describe below with your full name, address, email and phone number. Disclosure of information for non-marketing purposes will not be prohibited.
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
10. Behavioural Tracking
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
11. Children’s Privacy
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to register with Trackheadz or its related services. Trackheadz or its related services are not intended to be used by children without the supervision, approval of a parent or legal guardian nor does Trackheadz specifically market to children 13 years of age or younger.
Please be aware that some information is collected automatically or may be requested by the services offered by Trackheadz or authorized third parties. Users of Trackheadz’s products or services may:
◦ Correct, update or delete your account at any time. You may update or amend your information by contacting us.
◦ Request their user information that Trackheadz holds in order to make amendments or to have it deleted at any time.
◦ Choose whether or not Trackheadz may share your user information to third party companies that may send offers or promotions about their products or services.
◦ Choose to receive or opt-out from any offers or promotions by Trackheadz’s products or its services.
◦ Choose to opt-out from use of data by authorized third party service providers or from the collection of online behavioural tracking information based on your interests for advertising purposes.
Trackheadz operates locally in various regions, for example information collected in the United States is processed in the United States only since its computer systems are based in that region. European Union residents please note that in keeping with the spirit of the GDPR that any user information collected by Trackheadz is processed by servers located within the European Union exclusively.
If you have any questions or concerns about Trackheadz’s services please contact the privacy agent with the information provided below;
Trackheadz attn: Privacy Agent
32 French Avenue
Toronto, ON M1E 2G8 CANADA
Copyright © 2019 Trackheadz. All Rights Reserved.